How do I export subscribers out of my account?
Posted on Thursday, January 10th, 2013.
To bulk export subscribers from your account follow the steps below:
1. Log into your account.
2. From the main menu click the “Subscribers” icon.
3. Within the Subscribers section click “Subscriber Management” then “Bulk Export Subscribers”.
4. The bulk export wizard will be displayed. There are 3 options to locate subscribers for bulk export:
A. When the subscriber entered into your account – this option will search for subscribers that entered your account based on the dates submitted.
B. When the subscribers record was last modified – this option will search for subscribers where their subscriber record was updated based on the dates submitted.
C. When the subscriber subscribed to a mailing list – this option will search for subscribers within your account that subscribed to the selected mailing list based on the dates submitted.
5. To run a search enter in the start and end dates of the search then select the search option and click the “Search” button.
6. The search results will be displayed underneath the search section.
7. To download the subscribers located by the search click the “Download Subscribers (CSV) button located on the search results toolbar.
NOTE: If you want to download all subscribers within a mailing list then review “How do I download all subscribers within a mailing list?“.